Farmington Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Farmington Township
Township
CountryUnited States
StateNorth Dakota
CountyWalsh County
Area
 • Total36.2 sq mi (93.758 km2)
 • Land36.2 sq mi (93.758 km2)
 • Water0 sq mi (0 km2)  0%
Population
 • Total177 [1]
Time zoneUTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST)UTC-5 (CDT)

Farmington Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 55.4% (98) of the population are male, and the other 44.6% (79) are female.[2]

References[edit]

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°29′58″N 97°28′11″W / 48.4994°N 97.4697°W / 48.4994; -97.4697