ASL Airlines Switzerland
|Ceased operations||February 2018|
|Secondary hubs||Cologne Bonn Airport|
|Company slogan||Committed to Quality|
|Parent company||ASL Aviation Group|
ASL Airlines Switzerland AG was a Swiss passenger charter and freight airline. It operated regular express parcel services from Switzerland and Germany to the main hubs in Europe. It also specialised in operations for humanitarian organisations, the oil industry and other special operations. Its main base was EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. Its head office was in Bottmingen, Basel-Landschaft.
The airline was established and started operations in 1984. It was part of the FARNAIR Group, which comprises four airlines, FARNAIR Switzerland and FARNAIR Hungary, Quikjet India and a share of 45% in K-Mile Air Company Ltd. plus FARNAIR Handling and FARNAIR Training operating under the widely recognised "FARNAIR Europe" trademark. FARNAIR's main freighter activities include operating European network feeder services for the integrator and third party logistics industries and ad-hoc charters for manufacturers and freight forwarders where immediate launch is required. The main passenger activities include supplying aircraft to governmental and relief agencies, ACMI services for regional airlines and ad-hoc flights for the events industry with an ATR72, 46 seats turboprop aircraft.
In December 2014 the FARNAIR Group was acquired by Ireland-based ASL Aviation Group. On 4 June 2015, ASL Aviation Group announced that Farnair Switzerland will be rebranded as ASL Airlines Switzerland.
The airline's head office moved to Bottmingen, Basel-Landschaft, in proximity to EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, on August 2015. The airline's head office used to be on the Swiss side of EuroAirport Basel  then in Allschwil, Basel-Landschaft.
ASL Airlines Switzerland ceased all operations on 1 February 2018.
As of October 2016, the ASL Airlines Switzerland fleet comprised the following aircraft:
|ATR 42-300||1||—||Disposed to Air North|
|ATR 72-200F||11||—||Disposed to ASL Airlines Ireland and DHL Aviation|
|ATR 72-500F||1||—||Disposed to ASL Airlines Ireland|
- ch-aviation.com - ASL Airlines Switzerland ceased operations 2 February 2018
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 81.
- "About ASL Airlines Switzerland" "Our History" section
- "Ireland based ASL Aviation Group is to launch a new European airline brand, ASL Airlines, as part of its strategy for continued growth in passenger and cargo operations". ASL Aviation Group. 4 June 2015. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "Contact How to contact us"
- "Latest News." 29/08/2015, ASL Airlines (Switzerland) AG moves to Bottmingen
- "Contacts." Farnair Europe. Retrieved on 8 December 2010.
- "How to find us Farnair Switzerland. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "Baslerstrasse 101, 4123 Allschwil"
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 33.
Media related to Farnair Switzerland at Wikimedia Commons