From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Faro (disambiguation))
|Look up faro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faro may refer to:
- Faro District, in the Algarve, southern Portugal.
- Faro, Yukon, Canada.
- Fårö, Swedish island in Baltic Sea.
- Punta del Faro, northeastern point of Sicily, Italy.
- Faro (department), a division of the North province in Cameroon.
- Faro National Park, national park in Cameroon.
- Faro, Missouri, unincorporated community, USA
- Faro, North Carolina, unincorporated community, USA
- Rodrigo Faro, Brazilian actor.
- Saint Faro, also known as Burgundofaro, Roman Catholic Bishop of Meaux, France.
- Faro, pseudonym of Faith and Ross Eckler
Buildings and structures
- Faro de Moncloa, transmission tower in Madrid, Spain.
- Faro del Comercio, building in Monterrey, Mexico.
- El Faro towers, complex of two towers in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Faro's Daughter, a novel by Georgette Heyer
- Faro de Vigo, a Galician newspaper from Vigo, Spain
- Faro (card game), a card game descendant of Basset
- Faro shuffle, a method of shuffling playing cards
- Faro (mythology), a god in Mande mythology
- Faro (beer), a type of Belgian ale
- FARO Technologies, a company making measurement products
- 9358 Fårö, main belt asteroid.
- Farø Bridges, in Denmark
- Faros, village in Greece
- Faroe (disambiguation)
- Ferro (disambiguation)
- Farro, a wheat plant also known as Emmer
- Pharo, programming language
- Pharos (disambiguation)
- Pharaoh (disambiguation)
- Pharao (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.