Faro Airport (Yukon)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the airport in Portugal, see Faro Airport.
|Operator||Government of Yukon|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,350 ft / 716 m|
Faro Airport, (IATA: ZFA, ICAO: CZFA), is located 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) south of Faro, Yukon, Canada, and is operated by the Yukon government. The gravel runway is 3,997 ft (1,218 m) long and is at an elevation of 2,350 ft (716 m).
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 5 January 2017 to 0901Z 2 March 2017
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Yukon Government Airports/Aerodromes
- Accident history for ZFA at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Faro Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in the Yukon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|