|Education||MD (Hom), Honorary Fellow, The U.K. Homoeopathic Medical Association, 13 May 1990|
|Alma mater||SMT CMP Homeopathic Medical College, Mumbai|
MPK Homoeopathic Medical College Jaipur, Rajasthan
|Occupation||Homeopathic physician, educator, author|
|Years active||Since 1979|
|Organization||Homoeopathic Health Center|
|Known for||books on Homeopathy|
|User's Guide to Homeopathy|
|Children||Rukshin Master, DMahaziver Master|
|Parent(s)||Jamshed Master, Banoo Master|
Farokh Master (born 24 February 1957, Mumbai, India) is a professor and practitioner in homeopathy and the author of numerous books in the field. He started studying homeopathy in June 1976, when he joined the Bombay Homeopathic Medical College, now known as Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College. He obtained an LCEH certification in 1979. In 1991 he began attending the MPK Homeopathic medical college in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and completed his MD (Doctor of Medicine) in 1994. He states he is the first homeopath to obtain an M.D. degree in India. He has done his PhD in "Management of Cancer with Homoeopathy".
He is the only homeopath to present his Scientific research papers at the "International Association of Pain" conference for the past 8 years consecutively. His research has been on the following topics
1. Efficacy of Alternative Medicine (Homoeopathy) For The Relief Of Cancer Pain – A Prospective Study, in 2012
2. Evaluation of Analgesic Effect Of Homoeopathic Pharmacotherapy In Refractory Bone Metastasis Pain And Reducing Bone Complications, in 2014,
3. Efficacy of Alternative Medicine In Advanced Metastatic Cancer Pain With Tramadol Hydrochloride As Control, in 2016 
4. Efficacy of Alternative Medicine (Homoeopathy) For Acute Radiation Dermatitis (Grade IV) Using Homoeopathic Radioactive Pharmaceuticals In The Relief Of Pain And Quality Of Life, in 2018.
Interaction with traditional medicine
Master was involved in starting homeopathic outpatient departments in mainstream ("allopathic", in homeopathic jargon) medical institutions, such as Bombay Hospital, KEM Hospital, Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital, Nowrosjee Wadia Hospital and Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
Honors and awards
Master is an honorary fellow of the UK Homeopathic Medicine Association, and was awarded an honorary doctorate in homeopathy, conferred by the Center of Advanced Studies in Homeopathy, operated by Archibel, Belgium. The Bombay Parsee Association has awarded Master a "BPA Achievement Award".
Master was invited to the United Kingdom House of Lords by Aaron Kenneth Ward Atherton, Lord of Witley and Hurcott (himself a practicing homeopath), to be honored with the title "Master of Homeopathy" on Sep 26th 2008, and is the first Indian to be so honored. Master has also received praise from Charles Tankard Hahnemann, 6th descendant of Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy.
- Bedside Clinical Tips. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-799-7.
- Clinical Observation of Children's Remedies. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 90-74456-11-1.
- Clinical Organon of Medicine. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-8056-835-0.
- Clinical Therapeutics of Acute Respiratory Diseases. Homoeopathic Health Centre Publications, ISBN 978-963-9986-10-7.
- Dictionary of the dreams in Homeopathy. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-500-5.
- Naja-Naja-Naja. B. Jain, new Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-851-9.
- Perceiving Rubrics of the Mind. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-116-6.
- Skin Homeopathic Approach to Dermatology B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-136-0.
- Snakes to Simillimum. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 978-2-87491-001-2.
- State of Mind that Influences the Foetus. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-793-8.
- Tumors and Homeopathy. B. Jain, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7021-697-4.
- User's Guide to Homeopathy, Bennett, Coleman & Co., Mumbai, 2002
- Homeopathic Heritage (as journal editor, 1990s)
- "All for homeopathy!", Bombay Times, 21 Sep 2010, Reagan Gavin Rasquinha.
- Jam-e-Jamshed, 11 Aug 2013, Mumbai
- Jam-e-Jamshed, 20 July 1997, Mumbai
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/rdcms-iasp/files/production/public/IASP_Congress_Program_2014.pdf [Page 19]
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/rdcms-iasp/files/production/public/IASP_ProgramBook_FINAL.pdf [Page. 20]
- https://www.iaspworldcongressonpain.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Program-Book-Final-only-posters.pdf [Page 107]
- A Correspondent, "Doctorate in Homeopathy", The Indian Express 12 Aug 2001.
- Jam-e-Jamshed, 26 Aug 2007, Mumbai
- Jam-e-Jamshed, 28 Sep 2008, Mumbai.
- Dr. Farokh Master honoured, The Afternoon Despatch and Courier, 1 Oct 2008