Farrokhzād (Persian: فرّخزاد, meaning descendent of Farrokh or born with luck and happiness) may refer to the following:
- Rostam Farrokhzād, the 7th-century commander of Sasanian forces who lost the battle of Qadisiyya to Arab Muslims
- Farrukhzad, a 7th-century powerful Iranian aristocrat from the House of Ispahbudhan, who established the Bavand dynasty in Tabaristan, ruling from 651 to 665.
- Forough Farrokhzad, a 20th-century Iranian poet
- Fereydoun Farrokhzad, brother of Forough Farrokhzad and an Iranian TV host and political opposition figure who was murdered in 1992
- Pooran Farrokhzad, sister of Forough and an Iranian novelist
- Athena Farrokhzad, a Swedish-Iranian poet, playwright, translator and literary critic
- Farrokhzad, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Farrokhzad, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Farrokhzad, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farrokhzad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.