Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fars, FARs or FARS may refer to:
- Fars Province, a province in Iran
- Dialects of Fars, a number of dialects spoken in the Fars province
- Fars (East Syrian Ecclesiastical Province), former ecclesiastical province in the Church of the East
- Fars News Agency, an Iranian news agency
- The Fars, a newspaper based in Shiraz, Fars Province, first published in 1913
- Fars (newspaper), based in Shiraz, Fars Province, first published in 1872
- Fars River, a river in the Republic of Adygea, southwest Russia
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System, a measure of traffic fatalities in the United States
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), the rules governing purchases made by the executive agencies of the U.S. government
- Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), FAA regulations on aviation in the United States
- Revolutionary Armed Forces of the Sahara (French: Forces armées révolutionnaires du Sahara), a Toubou rebel group in Niger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.