Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Farsi or farsi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farsi may also refer to:
- Persian people
- Farsi, Afghanistan
- Farsi District in Herat province, Afghanistan
- Farsi Island, an Iranian island off the coast of Fars, Iran
- Farsi, Iran
- Television channel Farsi1
People with the name
- Salman al-Farisi, 7th-century companion of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad
- Jalaleddin Farsi, Iranian politician
- Kamal al-Din al-Farisi, 13th–14th century mathematician
- Sepideh Farsi, Iranian film director
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.