From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Farsi or farsi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farsi may also refer to:
- Persian people
- Farsi, Afghanistan
- Farsi District in Herat province, Afghanistan
- Farsi Island, an Iranian island off the coast of Fars, Iran
- Farsi, Iran
People with the name
- Jalaleddin Farsi, Iranian politician
- Kamal al-Din al-Farisi, 13th–14th century mathematician
- Salman al-Farisi, 7th-century companion of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad
- Sepideh Farsi, Iranian film director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.