|Chairwoman of the Benazir Income Support Programme|
|Prime Minister||Yousaf Raza Gillani |
Raja Pervez Ashraf
|Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan|
|Constituency||Reserved seat for women|
|Born||2 January 1970|
|Political party||Pakistan Peoples Party|
|Relations||Pir Ilahi Bux (grandfather)|
Early life and education
She was born on 2 January 1970. She received her early education from Government High School in Chaklala, Rawalpindi and completed her college education from Viqar-u-Nisa College in Rawalpindi before obtaining bachelor's degree from the Punjab University in 1989.
In 2012, she was inducted into the federal cabinet of Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani without portfolio and was give the status of a federal minister. She was retained in the federal cabinet of incoming Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf.
- "Farzana Raja". DAWN.COM. 23 April 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Profile". www.pap.gov.pk. Punjab Assembly. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- Khan, Iftikhar A. (7 March 2008). "Three major parties short of two-thirds majority". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "BISP embezzlement case: NAB summons PPP's Farzana Raja". www.pakistantoday.com.pk. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "BISP embezzlement case: NAB summons PPP's Farzana Raja". The Nation. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- Raza, Syed Irfan (17 April 2012). "Four new ministers of state sworn in". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Raja Pervaiz Ashraf elected prime minister, new cabinet sworn in". DAWN.COM. 22 June 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2017.