The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Farzaneh Aghaeipour (Persian: فرزانه آقايي پور) is an Iranian playwright, author, and activist. She is a board member at the politically active Iranian Writers Association, which fights censorship and advocates freedom of expression. Her major works include historical plays and novels on recent Iranian political history. In a 2006 tour of North America, Aghaeipour spoke at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (a teacher's college which is part of the University of Toronto), on September 9, 2006 and later that month at Université du Québec à Montréal.
- "Iranian Writers Association". www.kanoon-nevisandegan-iran.org. Archived from the original on 2007-01-17. Retrieved 2007-01-16.
- "Mehr News - Aghaeipour Novel (in Persian)". www.mehrnews.com. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Radio Zamaneh - Review of Aghaeipour's work (in Persian)". zamaaneh.com. Retrieved 2010-02-23.
- "Sep 9, 2006". Iranian Association at the University of Toronto. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
- "Oct 5, 2006". Shahrvand Newspaper. Retrieved 2007-10-21.[dead link]
|This article about an Iranian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|