From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fascia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fascia is a layer of connective tissue in the human body.
Fascia may also refer to:
- Fascia, Liguria, a comune in the Province of Genoa, Italy
- Fascia (architecture), a long, horizontal surface across the top of a structure
- Fascia (car), a dashboard of a car; or the front and rear ends of a car
- Fascia (phone), a removable mobile phone housing
- Fascia (sash), a sash worn higher than the waist by Roman Catholic clerics
- Fascia, a transverse band of a different color on insect anatomy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fascia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.