Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fascia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fascia is a layer of connective tissue in the human body.
Fascia may also refer to:
- Fascia, Liguria, a comune in the Province of Genoa, Italy
- Fascia (district)
- Fascia (architecture), a long, horizontal surface across the top of a structure
- Fascia (car), a dashboard of a car; or the front and rear ends of a car
- Fascia (phone), a removable mobile phone housing
- Fascia (sash), a sash worn higher than the waist by Roman Catholic clerics
- Fascia, a transverse band of a different color on insect anatomy
- FASCIA (database), a U.S. National Security Agency database
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fascia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.