From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fascicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fascicle or fasciculus may refer to:
- Muscle fascicle, a bundle of skeletal muscle fibers
- Nerve fascicle, a bundle of axons (nerve fibers)
- Fascicle (botany), a cluster of flowers or leaves, such as the bundles of the thin leaves (or needles) of pines
- A discrete bundle of vascular tissue
- Fasciculus, a fossil comb jelly
- Fasciculus Chemicus, a 17th-century anthology of alchemical writings
- A discrete section of a literary serial issued or published separately
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fascicle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.