Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fascicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fascicle or fasciculus may refer to:
- Muscle fascicle, a bundle of skeletal muscle fibers
- Nerve fascicle, a bundle of axons (nerve fibers)
- Fascicle (botany), a cluster of flowers or leaves, such as the bundles of the thin leaves (or needles) of pines
- A discrete bundle of vascular tissue
- Fasciculus, a fossil comb jelly
- Fasciculus Chemicus, a 17th-century anthology of alchemical writings
- Fascicle (book), a discrete section of a literary serial issued or published separately
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fascicle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.