Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fashion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fashion is the style and custom prevalent at a given time, and it commonly refers to current clothing styles.
Fashion may also refer to:
- Fashion (2008 film), a 2008 Bollywood film
- Fashion (2015 film), a 2015 Kannada film
- Fashion (horse), an American racing mare
- Fashion (magazine), a Canadian magazine
- Fashion TV, a French-produced international television channel
- FashionTelevision, a Canadian-produced program
- FashionTelevisionChannel, a Canadian cable channel
- USS Fashion (ID-755), later USS Freight Lighter No. 116, later USS YF-116, a United States Navy freight lighter in commission from 1918 to 1922
- Fashion (band), a UK new wave band
- The Fashion, a Danish indie band
- The Fashion (album), a 2007 album by the band
- "Fashion" (David Bowie song), 1980
- "Fashion" (Hanoi Rocks song), 2007
- "Fashion" (2009), a song by Lady Gaga from the album Confessions of a Shopaholic: Original Soundtrack
- "Fashion!" (2013), a song by Lady Gaga from the album Artpop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fashion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.