(Redirected from Fashion (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fashion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fashion is the style and custom prevalent at a given time, and it commonly refers to current clothing styles.
Fashion may also refer to:
- Fashion (2008 film), a 2008 Bollywood film
- Fashion (2015 film), a 2015 Kannada film
- Fashion (horse), an American racing mare
- Fashion (magazine), a Canadian magazine
- Fashion TV, a French-produced international television channel
- FashionTelevision, a Canadian-produced program
- FashionTelevisionChannel, a Canadian cable channel
- USS Fashion (ID-755), later USS Freight Lighter No. 116, later USS YF-116, a United States Navy freight lighter in commission from 1918 to 1922
- Fashion (band), a UK new wave band
- The Fashion, a Danish indie band
- The Fashion (album), a 2007 album by the band
- "Fashion" (David Bowie song), 1980
- "Fashion" (Hanoi Rocks song), 2007
- "Fashion" (2009), a song by Lady Gaga from the album Confessions of a Shopaholic: Original Soundtrack
- "Fashion!" (2013), a song by Lady Gaga from the album Artpop
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fashion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.