Fashion Pakistan Week
Pakistan Fashion Week (PFW) is a fashion event annually held in Karachi, Pakistan. The event is organised by the Fashion Pakistan Council (FPC) an organisation based in Karachi. The FPW was first launched in 2009 in Marriott Hotels, Karachi.
FPW's fourth edition was held in September 2012 in Karachi. The event was held for three days with a great showings of fashion designers from all around the Pakistan.
FPW 5 was scheduled to be held on March 20–22, 2013, a three days event will present thirty designers from all over the Pakistan. But due to the Abbas Town tragedy, FPC's CEO and a designer Maheen Khan postponed to April 2013. The 3-day event was held on April 9, 2013. Fashion Pakistan Week 2017 featured Khas Stores, Emran Rajput, Baani D and Maheen Khan on the first day.
FPW Autumn/Winter 2014 was held from November 25–27 in Karachi. Mohsin Ali, Nauman Arfeenshowing, Ather Ali Hafeez for Sana Safinaz, Ishtiaq Afzal Khan's "Aurora," Nida Azwer, Shehla Chatoor, Deepak and Fahad, Ayesha Farooq Hashwani, Maheen Karim, Maheen Khan, Levi's, Sadaf Malaterre, and Faraz Mannan were among those showing at the event.
- "Get ready for Fashion Pakistan Week!". The Express Tribune. October 20, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2013.
- "Fashion Pakistan". January 26, 2017. Archived from the original on 31 December 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- Fashion Pakistan Week: Day one ebbs and flows | Newspaper | Express Tribune
- "Fashion Pakistan Week: : Three-day Affair Defines Winter Tones for 2014". Pakistan Today. November 26, 2014. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
- Official website of Fashion Pakistan
|This Pakistan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|