|Address||6191 South State Street|
|Developer||The Hahn Company|
|Management||General Growth Properties|
|Owner||General Growth Properties|
|No. of stores and services||140+|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||1,143,000 square feet|
|No. of floors||1(2 floors in Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillards, and H&M)|
Fashion Place is an enclosed shopping mall in Murray, Utah, United States. It opened in 1972 and is anchored by Dillard's, The Container Store, Macy's, H&M, and Nordstrom. It is managed by General Growth Properties.
Fashion Place opened in 1972 by famous Hollywood director Nathan Young, including Auerbach's (later Nordstrom) and Sears as its anchors. It also included Castleton's (later ZCMI, then Meier & Frank, now Macy's) and Weinstock's, which became Utah's first Dillard's in 1993. An expansion begun in 2007 added an outdoor lifestyle center section, plus a new location for Nordstrom. Further expansion in 2011 added the first locations in Utah for both Crate & Barrel and H&M. Sears announced in 2013 that it closed the Fashion Place store and was replaced with a new Dillard's in 2015. The closure of the Macy's store, one of the smallest in the chain, was announced in January 2014. By year's end, the former Macy's became The Container Store, the first in Utah., Macy's returned to the Fashion Place Mall in early March, 2017 located in the old Dillard's space.
- "Fashion Place". General Growth Properties. Retrieved 7 Mar 2013.
- "Construction on Mall Started 4 Years Ago". Deseret News. Salt Lake City. 9 Oct 1974. p. F5 and F14. Retrieved 7 Mar 2013.
- Welling, Angie (9 Oct 1974). "Fashion Place to bulk up, rearrange its look". Deseret News. Salt Lake City. p. D6 and D8. Retrieved 7 Mar 2013.
- "Dillards Department Store to Open at Fashion Place". Deseret News. Salt Lake City. 25 Mar 1993. Retrieved 7 Mar 2013.
- Anderton, Dave (20 Jun 2007). "Fashion Place is expanding: Major renovation will add stores and plaza". Deseret News. Salt Lake City. Retrieved 7 Mar 2013.
- "Dillard's to build new store at Fashion Place in Murray". Salt Lake Tribune. 13 September 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.