Fashion Targets Breast Cancer
Fashion Targets Breast Cancer is a charity campaign originally launched in the UK in 1996 by Breakthrough Breast Cancer, and now operated under the charity's new name Breast Cancer Now. Corporate partners for the campaign represent famous high-street brands, including M & S, Topshop, and River Island. M & S has sold a wide range of charitable women's clothes for Breast Cancer Now for many years. The campaign is best known for its famous 'target' logo T-shirt designed by Ralph Lauren. Since 1996, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer has raised over £14 million to fund pioneering breast cancer research.
- 2016 - Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss
- 2015 - Foxes, Abbey Clancy, Lily Donaldson, and Alice Dellal
- 2014 - Emeli Sandé, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Laura Bailey
- 2013 - Sharon Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Pearl Lowe and Daisy Lowe
- 2012 - Georgia May Jagger and Pixie Geldof
- 2011 - Cat Deeley, Karen Gillan and Sadie Frost
- 2010 - Kylie Minogue, Claudia Schiffer and Sienna Miller
- 2009 - Million Model Catwalk - Leah Wood, Sarah Ferguson, Jade Jagger, Bryan Ferry, Abigail Clancy, Sara Cox, Duncan James and June Sarpong
- 2008 - Anna Friel, Natalie Imbruglia, Alan Carr, Edith Bowman and Twiggy
- 2007 - Sophie Dahl
- 2006 - Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christensen, Eva Herzigova, Jerry Hall, Yasmin Le Bon, Erin O'Connor, Laura Bailey, Lily Cole, Jasmine Guinness and Liberty Ross
- 2005 - Jade Jagger
- 2004 - Elle Macpherson
- 2003 - Jodie Kidd, Edith Bowman
- 2002 - Helena Christensen
- 2000 - Gisele Bündchen, Twiggy and Kate Moss
- 1998 - Yasmin Le Bon
- 1996 - Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Saffron Aldridge
- The Daily Telegraph "Breast cancer campaign 'too youthful' for older women, charities admit", (2003) October 29.
- The Guardian "T-shirts target breast cancer", (2004) April 10.
- "About the campaign". Breast Cancer Now. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "Supermodel BFFs Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell join forces for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer TWENTY years after they first posed for the charity in 1996". MailOnline. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "M&S, River Island and Topshop unite for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer". The Drum. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "Georgia May Jagger follows in mother Jerry Hall's footsteps to front campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer six years on".
- "Missing Database Table".
- "Kylie Minogue peels off at 41 for a cause close to her heart".
- "Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2008". 12 May 2008.
- "Sophie Dahl fronts new breast cancer campaign".
- "Claudia Schiffer strikes a pose for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer".
- "Jade Jagger is new face of breast cancer campaign".
- Senior, Raymond. "ShowBiz Ireland - Elle Mcpherson Fashion Targets Breast Cancer in Dublin: Photos & Wallpapers...".
- "Breast cancer campaign 'too youthful' for older women, charities admit".
- "Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2000 at Saks Fifth Avenue".
- "Twiggy - Fashion Galleries - Telegraph".
- "Yasmin Le Bon - advertisement".