Fashion for Relief
Fashion for Relief is a charitable organization founded in 2005 that has raised funds for various environmental and humanitarian causes. It holds events in association with the London-based non-profit organization CARE. Fashion for Relief donates to international charitable organizations to bring aid to people in crises in various countries. Its spokeswoman is Naomi Campbell, who attracts high-profile individuals in the fashion, film, music, and television industries to participate in the show. The fashion show has been hosted in Cannes, Dar es Salaam, London, Moscow, Mumbai and New York City. Since 2012, the online retailer YOOX has partnered with Fashion for Relief.
- Tyson Beckford
- Justin Bieber
- Naomi Campbell
- Jourdan Dunn
- Sarah Ferguson
- Jane Fonda
- Toni Garrn
- Brad Goreski
- Paris Hilton
- Kate Moss
- Annabelle Neilson
- Kelly Osbourne
- Alexandra Richards
- Nicole Ritchie
- Michelle Rodriguez
- Cheyenne Tozzi
2007 – British Summer Floods
2010 – White Ribbon’s Alliance – Haiti
2018 - Time's Up Race to Equality 
- "YOOX.COM Launches Fashion For Relief Collaboration". Vogue UK. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "YOOX Online Fashion Design Shopping". www.yoox.com. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "USATODAY.com - Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. roars onto NYC catwalk". usatoday30.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- Tweedie, Neil. "Naomi Campbell is doing her bit for charity - at a stretch". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- Jackson, Kate. "Exclusive: Naomi Campbell - 'I'm ready for a baby'". mirror. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Naomi Campbell at 5th Fashion for Relief charity fundraiser". www.chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Наоми Кэмпбелл отдала свое сердце Индии". www.woman.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Fashion For Relief - London". Vogue UK. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Jane Fonda, 73, outshines younger models as she walks the catwalk for Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief". Mail Online. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief Show at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival - Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews". Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Naomi Campbell fashions project with peer". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Fashion for Relief: Clothing Sale to help the Philippines Rebuild". faldef.org. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- NYC, Nifty. "Saturday, November 23rd: Fashion for Relief: Clothing Sale to Help the Philippines Rebuild + Free Drinks & Treats | Free New York City Events & Cheap Things To Do - Nifty NYC". www.niftynyc.com. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Inside Naomi's Fashion For Relief Show". Vogue UK. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- "Naomi Campbell's "Fashion For Relief" - The Londoner". The Londoner. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- Orlova-Alvarez, Tamara; Alvarez, Joe. "Inside Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief Fashion Show in Cannes". Ikon London Magazine. Retrieved 2016-05-20.