|Founder||Michael Ashley |
FastPencil is an American self-publishing start-up founded in 2008 by Michael Ashley. They offer a web-based publishing engine that allows authors, publishers, and enterprises to create books in print and EPUB formats and have those books distributed online and in brick-and-mortar stores through partnerships with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram, and others.
- Reid, Calvin. "Publishing Start-Up Review, Mid-2015". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- Ha, Anthony (15 July 2009). "FastPencil Wants to Help Aspiring Authors Write and Publish Their Books". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Barnes & Noble and FastPencil Announce Agreement". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Courier Acquires FastPencil". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Publishing Start-Up Review, Mid-2015". Retrieved 2015-08-30.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|