Fast Lane Ventures
|Marina Treshchova (CEO)
Tatiana Tsvetkova (BDD)
|Website||Fast Lane Ventures|
Fast Lane Ventures is a developer of internet companies in the Russian internet market. It was founded in 2010, during a period of significant growth of the market by a team of entrepreneurs. The company’s founder and inspirer is Pascal Clement, president of the holding company of Direct Group, and Oskar Hartmann, CEO of KupiVIP. CEO of the company is Marina Treshchova.
The company has adopted a proprietary solution called ‘Fast 50’, which enables a new business to be launched in 50 days.
In 2011 the company has attracted 40 million euros from a mixture of Russian and international investors. In April 2012 VTB Capital Venture Business led series C investment into Fast Lane Ventures with a total value of US$18 million. In December 2012 the company raised 13 million USD from the leading CIS entrepreneur and investor Kenges Rakishev.
Fast Lane Ventures has built a number web-based companies in various industries, including:
- Lokata.ru is a location-based online service, informing consumers about local shopping.
- KupiBonus.ru is a daily discount voucher website that offers discounts on the services at beauty salons, SPA-centers, fitness clubs and dance studios.
- RelevantMedia.ru employs a network of freelancers to create content for Russian Internet users.
- Upladder.ru is a fix price recruitment service that provides employers with resumes of relevant candidates for the vacancies in premium segment (from 100 000 rubles per month).
- Jizo.ru is an online Meta search company helping travellers to organize their travel arrangements within a single web portal. The company has direct access to Russia's GDS and is working with Facebook to develop the Flight Finder application.
- VitaPortal.ru is a Russian-based online web portal offering comprehensive health and medical information. The medical information published on the portal is reviewed by specialty health care providers and medical institutions.
- Domgeo.ru is an online real estate service providing information on properties for sale and rent in the Russian market.
- Heverest.ru is an online Russian retailer of outdoor activity, sports and adventure clothing and equipment. The company operates in mass and semi-professional sports goods segments. On February 2012 has received $4.3 million in financing.
- RentHome.ru is an online private realty catalogue offering short-term vacation and travel rentals across Russia and the CIS. The service allows travellers to search for accommodation that fits their needs via its database of advertised listings.
- TravelRent.com is an online social booking service for short-term rental of private accommodation. TravelRent connects people with available accommodation with those who are looking for a place to stay across Russia, CIS and the world. The project is co-funded by venture capital fund Frontier Ventures.
- Odinotvet.ru is an informational network where one can get answers from specialists in various fields. Themes include startups, venture capital and finance, IT, gadgets, management and marketing, sport and health, food.
- Pinme.ru is an online social service that features idea collections, created and arranged in thematic categories by the registered users. It incorporates the functional of image banks, social networks and bookmark folders.
- Kommerstate.ru is B2B online marketplace for commercial Real estate, intermediation of services between real-estate brokers and commercial real-estate searchers.
- Eventmag.ru is an online service for events promotion and sale of electronic tickets.
- Juvalia&You is a social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women.
- ShoppingLive.ru is a Russian online teleshopping channel. The website broadcasts live videos to showcase the products available for purchase.
- Sapato.ru is an online shoe retailing business catering to women, men and children. The company attracted $20 mln. in total funding, with 60% of the sum from a group of investors led by Intel Capital, Intel's global investment organization. The company is listed in the top-20 largest e-shops in Russia.
- Teamo.ru is a Russian online dating website helping to match single Russian speaking adults throughout the world.
- Russian internet users double
- INTERVIEW: Fast Lane Ventures - speeding after Russia's online consumer
- Russia Will See Huge Opportunities For Years
- Fast Lane Ventures Secures $18 M In Round Led By VTB Capital
- Russian Incubator Fastlane Ventures to Accelerate in 2013; Raises $13M
- Based on the kaufDA concept, the Lokata consumer information portal launches in Russia as a partner to local retailers
- Jizo aims to take travel search to the next level in Russia
- Jizo claims major distribution first for travel search, opens up Russia
- Travel search within Facebook to find flights to see friends
- Airfare search engine Jizo.ru seeks jackpot with new social application
- Fast Lane Ventures launches medical portal, hopes for WebMD-like success story
- Fast Lane Ventures Launches VitaPortal Following Successful Trial
- Fast Lane Ventures launches ambitious real estate listings site
- Heverest.ru Grabs $4.3 Million In Financing
- Fast Lane Ventures invests in Airbnb copycat
- Fast Lane Ventures to launch Q&A service OdinOtvet
- Intel Capital Invests in Russian Companies AlterGeo and Sapato
- Sapato.ru, the “Zappos of Russia”, raises $12 million from Intel, others