Fast forward (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fast forward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fast forward is a process of quickly moving through storage media such as cassette tapes.
Fast Forward may also refer to:
- Fast Forward (band), a band formed in 1984, featuring vocalist Ian Lloyd, that released one album, Living in Fiction
- Fast Forward (film), a 1985 film directed by Sidney Poitier
- Fast Forward (TV series), an Australian sketch comedy show of the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Fast Forward (Spyro Gyra album), 1990
- Fast Forward (magazine), a children's magazine
- Fast Forward (cassette magazine), a music magazine produced in Australia in the early 1980s
- Fast Forward (anthology), a science fiction anthology published by Pyr
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward, a US animated TV series
- Fast Forward, a type of challenge in TV series The Amazing Race
- "Fast Forward", a song by Jagúar from the album Get the Funk Out
- Fast Forward Weekly, a Canadian alternative newspaper
- Fast Forward, a comic book character, member of one version of the Doom Patrol
- Fast Forward (Heideroosjes album), 2001
- Fast Forward (Joe Jackson album), 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fast forward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.