From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Faster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faster may refer to:
- Someone who often fasts
- "Faster" (George Harrison song), a song by George Harrison
- Faster (2003 film), a 2003 documentary film about MotoGP
- Faster (2010 film), a 2010 feature film
- "Faster"/"P.C.P.", a double A-side single by Manic Street Preachers
- Faster (Within Temptation song), by Within Temptation
- Isuzu Faster, a pick-up truck
- FASTER, A planned submarine communications cable between California and Japan
- FASTER (NZX), New Zealand NZX Settlement system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.