Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up faster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faster or FASTER may refer to:
- Someone who often fasts
- "Faster" (George Harrison song)
- "Faster" (Matt Nathanson song)
- "Faster" (Within Temptation song)
- "Faster"/"P.C.P.", a double A-side single by Manic Street Preachers
- "Faster", a song by Third Eye Blind from the 2003 album Out of the Vein
- Isuzu Faster, a model of pick-up truck
- FASTER (NZX), New Zealand-based financial settlement system
- FASTER (software), a transactional processing system for IBM mainframes
- FASTER (submarine communications), a communications cable
- FASTER (ESA payload), Facility for Adsorption and Surface Tension
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.