|Date||March 10, 2019|
|Venue||Quicken Loans Arena|
|WWE Network event chronology|
Fastlane (2019) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event and WWE Network event produced by WWE for their Raw and SmackDown brands. It took place on March 10, 2019, at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. It was the fifth event promoted under the Fastlane chronology.
Ten matches were contested at the event, including one match on the pre-show. In the main event, The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) defeated Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, and Drew McIntyre in a six-man tag team match that was promoted as The Shield's final match together. Other prominent matches included Becky Lynch defeating Charlotte Flair by disqualification, adding her back into the Raw Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 35, and Daniel Bryan retained the WWE Championship by defeating Kevin Owens and Mustafa Ali in a triple threat match.
The card comprised ten matches, including one on the pre-show. The matches resulted from scripted storylines, where wrestlers portrayed heroes, villains, or less distinguishable characters in scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches. Results were predetermined by WWE's writers on the Raw and SmackDown brands, with storylines produced on their weekly television shows, Monday Night Raw and SmackDown Live.
At Elimination Chamber, The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) defeated The Miz and Shane McMahon to win the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. On the following episode of SmackDown, The Miz, who had been pinned, apologized to Shane for costing them the match and begged Shane to schedule a rematch. The Usos interrupted and insulted Miz, after which, Shane scheduled a rematch for the titles at Fastlane.
On the February 12 episode of SmackDown, The New Day's Kofi Kingston was a last-minute replacement for an injured Mustafa Ali in a gauntlet match to determine who would enter the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match last; Kingston pinned WWE Champion Daniel Bryan and lasted over an hour before being eliminated. At Elimination Chamber, Bryan retained the title in the titular match, with Kingston being the last wrestler eliminated. On the following episode of SmackDown, Kingston was granted a WWE Championship match at Fastlane after pinning Bryan in a six-man tag team match that featured Kingston, AJ Styles, and Jeff Hardy against Bryan, Samoa Joe, and Randy Orton. The following week, however, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon interrupted the contract signing between Bryan and Kingston. Although Vince praised Kingston, he replaced him with a returning Kevin Owens, stating that Owens was more qualified and more deserving of the opportunity.
At Elimination Chamber, The Boss 'n' Hug Connection (Bayley and Sasha Banks) defeated Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose, The Riott Squad (represented by Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan), The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce), Naomi and Carmella, and Nia Jax and Tamina in a tag team Elimination Chamber match to become the inaugural holders of the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. The following night on Raw, their championship celebration was interrupted by Jax and Tamina, and Jax taunted Banks about not being able to retain a championship in her title defenses. The following week, The Boss 'n' Hug Connection were scheduled to defend the titles against Jax and Tamina at Fastlane.
On the February 19 episode of SmackDown, during a backstage segment, SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka was interrupted by Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose. Rose challenged Asuka to a non-title match and defeated her due to a distraction by Lacey Evans. The following week, Rose was granted a championship match against Asuka at Fastlane.
At the Royal Rumble, Becky Lynch was unsuccessful in regaining the SmackDown Women's Championship, but later entered the women's Royal Rumble match and won by last eliminating Charlotte Flair, despite injuring her own knee. The next night on Raw, Lynch confronted Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey and chose to face her at WrestleMania 35. Lynch then refused a medical examination on her knee after a brawl with Flair on SmackDown. Stephanie McMahon gave Lynch an ultimatum: have her knee examined or be suspended until she does. Lynch still refused and attacked both Stephanie and Triple H. The following Raw, it was revealed that Lynch had been medically cleared; after she apologized for the attacks, the suspension was lifted, however, Vince McMahon overruled Triple H and Stephanie by suspending Lynch for 60 days and replaced her with Flair as Rousey's WrestleMania opponent. On the February 25 episode of Raw, Lynch was arrested after attacking Rousey; Rousey then demanded that Lynch be reinstated and left the championship in the ring. The following week, Stephanie declared the title vacant, reinstated Lynch, and scheduled a match between her and Flair for the championship at Fastlane. Later on, however, Rousey protested that she did not vacate the title and was only trying to send a message, prompting Stephanie to hand her back the title belt and change the stipulation of the Fastlane match: if Lynch won, she would be added back into the championship match at WrestleMania to make it a triple threat match.
On the October 22, 2018 episode of Raw, Roman Reigns went on hiatus due to leukemia and subsequently vacated the Universal Championship. Later that same night, Dean Ambrose turned on Seth Rollins, feeling that the trio's stable, The Shield, had made him weak. Rollins and Ambrose then fought over the next couple of months, with their feud culminating at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, where Ambrose defeated Rollins. Reigns returned on the February 25, 2019 episode of Raw and explained that his leukemia was in remission and that he would return to action. The following week, Reigns called out Rollins, wanting to reunite The Shield one more time. Rollins reluctantly agreed since it meant having to team with Ambrose again. Later, after Ambrose was defeated by Elias, Reigns and Rollins came out, but Ambrose exited through the crowd. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, and Bobby Lashley then ambushed Reigns and Rollins, after which, Ambrose returned and aided his former Shield brothers. After gaining the upper hand, Ambrose joined Reigns and Rollins for the signature Shield fist bump and a six-man tag team match pitting the reunited Shield against Corbin, McIntyre, and Lashley was scheduled for Fastlane.
On the February 11 episode of Raw, The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson) defeated Bobby Roode and Chad Gable to win the Raw Tag Team Championship. The following week, NXT call-ups Aleister Black and Ricochet made their main roster debuts, and then defeated The Revival in a non-title match on the February 25 episode. On the March 4 episode, Black and Ricochet were granted a Raw Tag Team Championship match against The Revival, but it ended in disqualification after Roode and Gable attacked The Revival. A triple threat tag team championship match between the three teams was then scheduled for Fastlane.
|English commentators||Michael Cole (Raw)|
|Corey Graves (all matches)|
|Renee Young (Raw)|
|Tom Phillips (SmackDown)|
|Byron Saxton (SmackDown)|
|Beth Phoenix (Women's Tag Team Title match)|
|Spanish commentators||Carlos Cabrera|
|German commentators||Carsten Schaefer|
|Ring announcers||Greg Hamilton (SmackDown)|
|Mike Rome (Raw)|
|Pre-show panel||Jonathan Coachman|
Backstage during the pre-show, R-Truth's manager Carmella was attempting to get people to sign a petition so that Truth could have a rematch for the United States Championship, as Truth had lost the title on the previous episode of SmackDown in a fatal four-way match to Samoa Joe, which also involved Andrade and Rey Mysterio. Joe interrupted and said that he had no problem facing any of them. It was then announced that Joe would defend the United States Championship in a fatal four-way match against Truth, Andrade, and Mysterio on the main show, subsequently canceling the pre-show match between Andrade and Mysterio.
Also during the pre-show, Kofi Kingston was told that Vince McMahon had wanted to see him in regard to the WWE Championship match on the main card.
In what then became the only match on the pre-show, The New Day (represented by Big E and Xavier Woods) faced Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura. In the end, Big E and Woods performed the Midnight Hour on Rusev to win the match.
The actual pay-per-view opened with The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) defending the SmackDown Tag Team Championship against The Miz and Shane McMahon. The climax saw Miz perform a frog splash on Jey. However, Jey countered into a roll-up on Miz to retain the titles. After the match, a disappointed Miz and Shane hugged Miz's father, who was in the front row. After Shane consoled Miz and his father, Shane then attacked Miz from behind, turning heel.
Next, Asuka defended the SmackDown Women's Championship against Mandy Rose, who was accompanied by Sonya Deville. In the end, Rose tripped on the ring apron, which Deville had moved prior to obtaining a kendo stick, allowing Asuka to perform a kick to the face on Rose to retain the title.
After that, The New Day's Kofi Kingston came out for what he thought was a triple threat match for the WWE Championship, after Vince McMahon agreed to put Kingston in the WWE Championship match with Big E and Xavier Woods banned from ringside. However, Kingston ended up facing The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) in a 2-on-1 handicap match, in which both Cesaro and Sheamus could be in the ring at the same time. After The Bar continued to dominate Kingston, Big E and Woods came out to assist Kingston, only to get intercepted by Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev. In the climax, The Bar performed a double White Noise on Kingston to win the match.
In the fourth match, The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) defended the Raw Tag Team Championship in a triple threat tag team match against the teams of Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, and Aleister Black and Ricochet. In the end, The Revival performed Shatter Machine on Gable to retain the titles. After the match, Roode, Black, and Ricochet attacked The Revival, with Ricochet and Black performing their respective finishers on them.
Next, Samoa Joe defended the United States Championship in a fatal four-way match against R-Truth (accompanied by Carmella), Andrade (accompanied by Zelina Vega), and Rey Mysterio. In the end, Joe applied the Coquina Clutch on Mysterio, who passed out, thus Joe retained the title.
After that, The Boss 'n' Hug Connection (Bayley and Sasha Banks) defended the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship against Nia Jax and Tamina. In the climax, Bayley performed a hurricanrana on Jax to retain the titles. After the match, Jax and Tamina attacked Banks and Bayley. Beth Phoenix, who was on commentary, came to their aid, but was attacked by Jax and Tamina. Natalya then came out to assist, but was also overpowered by Jax and Tamina.
Next was the triple threat match for the WWE Championship that Vince McMahon announced earlier. After Kevin Owens and WWE Champion Daniel Bryan (accompanied by Rowan) made their entrances, Mustafa Ali was then revealed as the third participant. In the end, Bryan performed a running knee on Ali to retain the title. After the match, Rowan performed a chokeslam on Ali.
In the penultimate match, Becky Lynch faced Charlotte Flair with the stipulation that if Lynch won, she would be added back into the Raw Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 35 to make that match a triple threat match. Lynch showed up with crutches and during the match, Flair focused on Lynch's injured knee. In the end, as Flair applied the Figure-Eight Leglock, Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey came out and attacked Lynch, thus causing Lynch to win by disqualification. Due to Lynch winning, she was added to the Raw Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 35.
In a small filler segment, Elias appeared to sing to the crowd, but was interrupted by Lacey Evans, who walked down the ramp and then exited. Randy Orton then surprise attacked the distracted Elias with an RKO. AJ Styles then appeared and performed a Phenomenal Forearm on Orton.
In the main event, The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins) faced Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, and Bobby Lashley in a six-man tag team match. In the end, The Shield performed a triple powerbomb on McIntyre through an announce table and then another triple powerbomb on Corbin for the win. Afterwards, the three hugged in the ring and did their signature fistbump to end the event.
The following night on Raw, The Shield opened the show. Roman Reigns stated that if Fastlane was The Shield's final match together, he had no regrets. Reigns then thanked Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, after which, Rollins turned his attention to his WrestleMania 35 match against Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. After Lesnar's advocate Paul Heyman came out, Rollins was attacked from behind by Shelton Benjamin, one of Lesnar's old friends. The two then had a match that Rollins won. Reigns later was scheduled to have his first singles match on Raw in five months and against Baron Corbin, but was attacked by Drew McIntyre. Rollins and Ambrose came to assist Reigns. Ambrose then faced McIntyre in a falls count anywhere match in a losing effort.
Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey said she interfered in Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair's match to embarrass and expose them both. She said that both were a joke and could defeat both in a handicap match. Rousey was interrupted by Dana Brooke, however, Rousey attacked Brooke with the Piper's Pit.
Aleister Black and Ricochet then faced and defeated Bobby Roode and Chad Gable. Afterwards, The Revival attacked Black and Ricochet from behind.
Natalya, accompanied by Beth Phoenix, faced Nia Jax, accompanied by Tamina. The match ended in disqualification after Phoenix attacked Jax. After the match backstage, The Boss 'n' Hug Connection (Bayley and Sasha Banks) attacked Jax and Tamina.
On the following episode of SmackDown, The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods) confronted Vince McMahon and Kingston asked what he had to do to get a WWE Championship match. Mr. McMahon stated that Kingston was not championship material, but if he could defeat Randy Orton, Samoa Joe, Cesaro, Sheamus, and Rowan in a gauntlet match the following week, he would receive a WWE Championship match against Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 35.
Shane McMahon addressed his attack on The Miz. He said that he was tired of being used and that he enjoyed beating up Miz and wanted to do it again at WrestleMania 35. He then scheduled a match between himself and Miz for WrestleMania 35.
Randy Orton compared his WWE career to that of AJ Styles' career on the indies, including Styles' time in Ring of Honor and TNA. After further insults between the two, Styles challenged Orton to a match at WrestleMania 35.
Sonya Deville faced Asuka in a non-title match. A similar incident occurred with the ring apron, but this time with Mandy Rose causing Deville to trip on it, causing her to lose the match.
Becky Lynch claimed that she had used mind games on Ronda Rousey, essentially tricking her into getting Lynch back into the WrestleMania match. Charlotte Flair then came out and claimed that neither Lynch or Rousey would be relevant without her and that she was "Ms. WrestleMania".
Samoa Joe and Andrade teamed up to face R-Truth and Rey Mysterio in which Mysterio pinned Joe. Joe then attacked Truth after the match.
Daniel Bryan and Rowan faced Mustafa Ali and Kevin Owens in a tag team match that Bryan and Rowan won.
|1P||The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev (with Lana)||Tag team match||13:20|
|2||The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) defeated The Miz and Shane McMahon||Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship||14:10|
|3||Asuka (c) defeated Mandy Rose (with Sonya Deville)||Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship||6:40|
|4||The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) defeated Kofi Kingston||Handicap match
Big E and Xavier Woods were banned from ringside.
|5||The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson) (c) defeated Aleister Black and Ricochet, and Bobby Roode and Chad Gable||Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship||10:50|
|6||Samoa Joe (c) defeated Andrade (with Zelina Vega), R-Truth (with Carmella), and Rey Mysterio||Fatal four-way match for the WWE United States Championship||10:50|
|7||The Boss 'n' Hug Connection (Bayley and Sasha Banks) (c) defeated Nia Jax and Tamina||Tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship||7:05|
|8||Daniel Bryan (c) (with Rowan) defeated Kevin Owens and Mustafa Ali||Triple threat match for the WWE Championship||18:45|
|9||Becky Lynch defeated Charlotte Flair by disqualification||Singles match
Since Lynch won, she was added back into the WWE Raw Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 35.
|10||The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) defeated Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, and Drew McIntyre||Six-man tag team match||24:50|
- "WWE Fastlane". Quicken Loans Arena. Retrieved December 12, 2018.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks. Discovery Communications. Archived from the original on November 18, 2013. Retrieved March 5, 2012.
- "Live & Televised Entertainment". WWE. Archived from the original on February 26, 2009. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Steinberg, Brian (May 25, 2016). "WWE's 'Smackdown' Will Move To Live Broadcast On USA (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Archived from the original on May 26, 2016. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Powell, Jason. "Powell's WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 live review: Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship, new WWE Women's Tag Champions, Ronda Rousey vs. Ruby Riott for the Raw Women's Championship". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 17, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (February 19, 2019). "2/19 Powell's WWE Smackdown Live TV Review: Daniel Bryan's Fastlane challenger, The Miz's public apology to Shane McMahon, Charlotte Flair's response to being attacked by Becky Lynch". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- Barnett, Jake (February 12, 2019). "2/12 Barnett's WWE Smackdown Live TV Review: Daniel Bryan vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles to determine who will enter last in the Elimination Chamber match, McMiz TV with The Usos, final hype for Elimination Chamber". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Barnett, Jake (February 26, 2019). "2/26 Barnett's WWE Smackdown Live TV Review: Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston contract signing for WWE Fastlane, The Hardy Boyz vs. The Bar, Aleister Black and Ricochet vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (February 18, 2019). "2/18 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: NXT talent debut, Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin in a tables match, the night after Elimination Chamber, and the road to WWE Fastlane begins". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (February 25, 2019). "2/25 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: Roman Reigns returns, Ric Flair's 70th birthday celebration". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Powell, Jason. "Powell's WWE Royal Rumble 2019 live review: Men's and Women's Royal Rumble matches, Brock Lesnar vs. Finn Balor for the WWE Universal Championship, Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship, Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks for the Raw Women's Championship". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved January 27, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (January 28, 2019). "1/28 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: Royal Rumble fallout, Braun Strowman vs. Drew McIntyre, Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin, qualifying matches for the Elimination Chamber match that will crown the WWE Women's Tag Champions". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (February 4, 2019). "2/4 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: Becky Lynch and Stephanie McMahon, Kurt Angle addresses his WWE future, Bobby Lashley vs. Finn Balor, Jeff Jarrett vs. Elias, Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Alicia Fox and Nikki Cross in a qualifying match for the Elimination Chamber". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (February 11, 2019). "2/11 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: Becky Lynch invited by the McMahon family, Seth Rollins responds to Brock Lesnar's attack, Kurt Angle's future, final Raw hype for the Elimination Chamber". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (March 4, 2019). "3/4 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: Triple H's response to Batista attacking Ric Flair, Charlotte Flair wants Vince McMahon to name her the Raw Women's Champion, SNL Weekend Update hosts appear, final hype for WWE Fastlane". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "Roman Reigns relinquished the Universal Championship after revealing his battle with leukemia". WWE. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- Powell, Jason. "10/22 Powell's WWE Raw Live TV Review: Roman Reigns announces he has leukemia, forfeits the WWE Universal Championship, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose for the Raw Tag Titles, Ronda Rousey and Nikki Bella contract signing for WWE Evolution, Triple H and Shawn Michaels appear". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- Powell, Jason. "Powell's WWE TLC live review: Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs Asuka in a TLC match for the Smackdown Women's Championship, Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship, Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the IC Title". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved December 16, 2018.
- Powell, Jason (March 5, 2019). "3/5 Powell's WWE Smackdown Live TV Review: The final push for WWE Fastlane including follow-up on Kevin Owens replacing Kofi Kingston in the WWE Championship match, R-Truth defends the U.S. Championship in an open challenge, Aleister Black and Ricochet vs. Sheamus and Cesaro". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved March 6, 2019.
- Lee, Joseph (March 8, 2019). "The New Day vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev Added To WWE Fastlane Kickoff Show". 411mania. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- Powell, Jason. "WWE Fastlane Kickoff Show live review: Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade, Big E and Xavier Woods vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev". Pro Wreslting Dot Net. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Powell, Jason. "Powell's WWE Fastlane 2019 live review: Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair, Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship, The Shield vs. Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, and Baron Corbin, The Usos vs. Shane McMahon and The Miz for the Smackdown Tag Titles". Pro Wreslting Dot Net. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Powell, Jason (March 11, 2019). "3/11 Powell's WWE Raw TV Review: The Shield's farewell, Batista and Triple H, Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley for the Intercontinental Championship, all roads lead to WrestleMania coming out of WWE Fastlane". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Barnett, Jake (March 12, 2019). "3/12 Barnett's WWE Smackdown Live TV Review: Vince McMahon addresses Kofi Kingston, Shane McMahon explains his attack on Miz, Samoa Joe vs. R-Truth for the U.S. Title, The Hardys, Ricochet, and Aleister Black vs. The Bar, Rusev, and Shinsuke Nakamura". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "The New Day def. Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos def. The Miz & Shane McMahon". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka def. Mandy Rose". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- "The Bar def. Kofi Kingston (2-on-1 Handicap Match)". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival def. Aleister Black & Ricochet and Bobby Roode & Chad Gable (Triple Threat Match)". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "United States Champion Samoa Joe def. R-Truth, Rey Mysterio and Andrade (Fatal 4-Way Match)". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Boss 'N' Hug Connection def. Nia Jax & Tamina; Jax & Tamina brawled with Beth Phoenix & Natalya". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "WWE Champion Daniel Bryan def. Kevin Owens and Mustafa Ali (Triple Threat Match)". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "Becky Lynch def. Charlotte Flair via Disqualification". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Benigno, Anthony. "The Shield def. Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin". WWE. Retrieved March 10, 2019.