||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2013)|
|Industry||Networking hardware, WAN optimization|
|Headquarters||Salt Lake City, U.S.A.|
Ragula Bhaskar (CEO)
Number of employees
FatPipe Networks, Inc. is a computer networking hardware company headquartered in Salt Lake City, U.S.A. and has marketing offices worldwide. FatPipe Networks develops wide area network (WAN) products that provide corporations and government offices increased transmission security and reliability.
The company’s core technology is router clustering, which enables data transfer through multiple lines, multiple internet service providers, and backbones over WANs with re-assembly of data streams. The company’s products are used for secured Internet access, e-commerce strategies, virtual private networks, voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), and site to site failover for business continuity. Its spam control product, Spam Police, filters out undesirable e-mails. The company claims nine patents on its router-clustering technology. It also offers data security with encryption protocols.
The company’s products implement load balancing, multi-line WAN optimization, data compression, caching, data de-duplication techniques and data protection.
FatPipe Networks was founded in 1989 by Ragula Bhaskar (CEO) and Sanchaita Datta (CTO). The original company name was Ragula Systems Development Company (RSDC) incorporated in Utah, U.S.A.
FatPipe Networks India Limited was incorporated on December 24, 2002 as a private limited company under the name and style "FatPipe Networks India Private Limited". The company on August 7, 2008 passed a resolution inter alia for conversion of from a private limited company to a public limited company.
WARP is a dynamic router-clustering device for high reliability, redundancy and speed of bi-directional Internet traffic over a WAN. WARP dynamically balances load over multiple connections using multiple ISPs and backbones, without using BGP programming. WARP features SmartDNS technology, a new patent pending technology that intelligently chooses the fastest connection of available lines instead of receiving and sending packets sequentially
wide area routing protocol(WARP)
FatPipe Super UTM is the only product that combines all the features of FatPipe's patented multi-line dynamic inbound and outbound load balancing, with all the features of a Unified Threat Management (UTM) device, giving customers a one stop solution. FatPipe router clustering with "Super-UTM" provides network security services
FatPipe MPVPN provides the highest level of VPN security, fault tolerance, and speed for mission critical VPNs. By integrating MPVPN into their networks, corporations can deploy VPNs anywhere in the world and still get the highest quality of service using local providers.
FatPipe IPVPN works with both private and public lines to achieve the highest level of WAN optimization, reliability, redundancy, speed, and WAN security for data transmission, including seamless failover of VoIP calls.
internet protocol virtual private network(IPVPN)
FatPipe XTREME aggregates any combination of T3, T1, DSL and/or wireless connections to create a virtual “FatPipe.” XTREME works seamlessly over multiple ISPs and backbones for secure, redundant and reliable WAN or Internet connectivity. XTREME can be installed in about 30 minutes and does not require BGP programming or additional hardware.
FatPipe Cloud Connect
Optimized WAN with centralized control of remote office internet access. FatPipe Cloud Connect provides reliable access to Cloud Services and provide centralized control of branch offices' web traffic. Cloud Connect allows companies with hub-and-spoke WAN infrastructures to free up private bandwidth usage while maintaining centralized control of web traffic by utilizing local lines at remote locations.
- FatPipe Included in Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers (2013)
- Silicon India Top 100 Technology Companies founded and managed by Indians in the U.S.A. (2010)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2010
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2010
- Silicon India Top 100 Technology Companies founded and managed by Indians in the U.S. (2009)
- MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2008)
- V|100 Top 100 Venture Entrepreneurs Award (2007)
- Women Tech Award 2008
- Digital IQ Awards (2008)
- MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2007)
- MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2006)
- FatPipe Networks Ranked in the Top Quarter of 'Utah 100' Fastest Growing Companies(2005)
- "Products". Company web site. FatPipe Networks Inc. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- "Company Profile - FatPipe Networks". reuters.com.
- "Products". fatpipeinc.com.
- "Company History - Fatpipe Networks Ind". The Economic Times. India. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- "FatPipe WARP - load balancing device". 2015-03-11. Retrieved 2014-12-02.
- "WARP". govcon.com.
- "Super UTM". scos.nl.
- "MPVPN". scos.nl.
- "IPVPN" (PDF). scos.com.
- "XTREME". bcpi.com.
- "Cloud Connect". networkplanetng.com.
- "FatPipe included in Gartner Magic Quadrant". FatPipe Networks.
- "Silicon India Top 100 Technology 2010". Silicon India.
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2010". Deloitte Technology.
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2010". Deloitte Technology.
- "Silicon India Top 100 Technology Companies founded and managed by Indians in the U.S. (2009". Silicon India.
- "MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2008)". MountainWest Capital Network.
- "V100 Top 100 Venture Entrepreneurs Award (2007)". Siliconslopes.com.
- "Women Tech Award 2008". womentechcouncil.org.
- "Digital IQ Awards (2008)". siliconslopes.com.
- "MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2007)". mwcn.org (2007).
- "MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2006)". mwcn.org (2006).
- "MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) UTAH 100 Award (2005)". mwcn.org (2005).