Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fat is an oily or greasy organic substance.
Fat or FAT may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Fat (novel), by Rob Grant
- "Fat", a short story by Raymond Carver from the collection Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- Fat (EP), by American punk rock band the Descendents
- "Fat" (song), a parody of Michael Jackson's "Bad" by Weird Al Yankovic
- "Fat", a song by Violent Femmes from the album 3
- "Fat", a song by Lindemann from the album Skills in Pills
- "Fat" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode in season 7 of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- The Fat, a former Australian television sports talk show
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Fat (2013 film), an indie drama film
- FAT: A Documentary (2019 film), a documentary film on health and diet
- Wo Fat, Steve McGarrett's archenemy in the television series Hawaii Five-O
- Fashion Architecture Taste, an art and architecture collective based in London
- FAT (torpedo), a type of torpedo used by Germany during World War II
- Field Artillery Tractor, a vehicle for towing field artillery
- Forces Armées Tchadiennes, the armed forces of the country of Chad
- Fan Fat, the king of Champa (in what is now Vietnam) from 349 to 380
- Lafayette Fat Lever (born 1960), an American National Basketball Association player
- Ralph Waldsmith (1892-1925), an American football player in the early days of the National Football League, nicknamed "Fat"
- Andrew Wong (politician) (born 1943), a politician known in Hong Kong as "Uncle Fat" (full name Andrew Wong Wang Fat)
- Factory acceptance testing, acceptance testing prior to installation
- Far Eastern Air Transport, an airline on Taiwan
- Frente Auténtico del Trabajo (Authentic Labor Front), a Mexican labor confederation
- File Allocation Table, a computer file system architecture and a family of file systems utilizing it
- Football Association of Thailand, the governing body of football in Thailand
- Fully automatic time, a method of recording times during running events
- Fath, Iran, a village also known as "Fāt"
- Fat (cookbook), by Jennifer McLagan
- FAT (gene), which encodes the protein protocadherin FAT1
- FAT, ISO 639-2 and 639-3 codes for the Fante dialect (Mfantse, Fanti), a formal language (literary dialect) of the Akan language
- FAT, IATA code for Fresno Yosemite International Airport, California
- List of people known as the Fat
- Free Art and Technology Lab or F.A.T. Lab, a New York-based artist group
- Fats (disambiguation)
- Fatty (disambiguation)
- Phat (disambiguation)
- Gordo (disambiguation), the Spanish and Portuguese word for "fat"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.