From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fat or FAT may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Adipose tissue, or body fat
- CD36, a protein also known as fatty acid translocase
- File Allocation Table, a computer file system architecture and a family of file systems utilizing it
Arts and entertainment
- Wo Fat, Steve McGarrett's archenemy in the television series Hawaii Five-O
- "Fat" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode in season 7 of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- The Fat, a former Australian television sports talk show
- Fat (EP), by American punk rock band the Descendents
- "Fat" (song), a parody of Michael Jackson's "Bad" by Weird Al Yankovic
- "Fat", a song by Violent Femmes from the album 3
- Fat (novel), by Rob Grant
- "Fat", a short story by Raymond Carver from the collection Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- Fashion Architecture Taste, an art and architecture collective based in London
- Free Art and Technology Lab, a New York-based artist group
In the military
- Forces Armées Tchadiennes, the armed forces of the country of Chad
- FAT (torpedo), a type of torpedo used by Germany during World War II
- Field Artillery Tractor, a vehicle for towing field artillery
- Fan Fat, the king of Champa (in what is now Vietnam) from 349 to 380
- Lafayette Fat Lever (born 1960), an American National Basketball Association player
- Ralph Waldsmith (1892-1925), an American football player in the early days of the National Football League, nicknamed "Fat"
- Far Eastern Air Transport, an airline on Taiwan
- Frente Auténtico del Trabajo, (Authentic Labor Front), a Mexican labor confederation
- Football Association of Thailand, the governing body of football in Thailand
- Fully automatic time, a method of recording times during running events
- Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, with Recipes, a cookbook
- Factory acceptance testing, acceptance testing prior to installation
- Fath, Iran, a village also known as "Fāt"
- IATA code for Fresno Yosemite International Airport in the U.S. state of California
- ISO 639-2 and 639-3 codes for the Fante dialect, (Mfantse, Fanti), a formal language (literary dialect) of the Akan language
- FAT1, a gene
- Fats (disambiguation)
- Fatty (disambiguation)
- List of people known as the Fat
- Andrew Wong (politician) (born 1943), a politician known in Hong Kong as "Uncle Fat" (full name Andrew Wong Wang Fat)
- Gordo (disambiguation), the Spanish and Portuguese word for "fat"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.