Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fat cat or fat cats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fat cat may refer to:
- Fat cat (term), a wealthy person, originally one who contributes to a political campaign
- a cat that is fat, see Obesity in pets
- Fat Cat (Rescue Rangers), a fictional character in the animated series Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Fat Cat (singer), a South Korean singer, also known as Defconn Girl
- Fat Cat and Friends, an Australian television character
- FatCat Records, a record label
- Fat Cat, a comic in The Dandy magazine
- Fat Cat, the first of the many types of Fat Sandwiches offered at the Grease Trucks in New Brunswick, NJ
- Fat Cat, a jazz and gaming club in Greenwich Village
- Fat Cat Brewery, a brewery in Norwich, England
- Fat Cat, Norwich, a pub in Norwich, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fat cat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.