Fatehabad, Uttar Pradesh
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Elevation||162 m (531 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Telephone code||91 5612|
Fatehabad was founded by the Mughal ruler Aurangzeb after his victory over his brother Dara Shikoh on 29 May 1658. Aurangzeb's Badshahi Bagh is located around 3 km away from Fatehabad. Later, Fatehabad was the stable of Maratha king Daulatrao Scindia (1794–1827) who ruled over Gwalior. The historical name of the city is Samugarh.
Fatehabad is located at  It has an average elevation of 162 metres (534 feet). Village: Mohanpur is adjacent to Fatehabad about 500 meters towards north on Yamuna road. It is located on SH-2 as well as SH-62. The key features of the city are it have a bypass road and a well maintained road system..
As of 2000[update] India census, Fatehabad had a population of 19,318. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Fatehabad has an average literacy rate (adult) of 61.72%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 70.87% of the males and 50.93% of females literate. A good 16.8% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The major crops grown in the area are : Wheat, Maize, Potato, Tomato, Onion, Carrot, Louki, Karela, Tinda, Parwal, Mung, Urad, Chana, Rajma and Mustard.The is resided with big industrialist, builders and eminent political persons of uttar pradesh government. Currently it is a very fast developing city.
The major industries which are situated in Fatehabad are
- Kirti Opticals, Owner Mr. Ramesh Gupta
- HariVilas OmPrakash Chemical Fertilizers.
- Pengoria Oil Mill.
- Deepak Photo Point,Cont. For All type Photography By Deepak Kulshreshtha
- H.R. Traders
- Urmila Oil Industries.
- Vodafone cp shri nirmal comm.
- om brick field.
- DaujiHP Filling Centre.
- Sisodia Cold Storage.
- Mr.keshav singh Rana advocates Fatehabad
- Mr Monu Sharma Jan Suvidha Kendra & Aadhar panjikaran kendra Fatehabad
- Shri maha Laxmi Food Products Fateha bad Agra
- Merothiya Traders, near bear bar , bah bypass road , Fatehabad ,Agra
- Radhika submersible pump repairing centre ,Chauraha Mauhalla ,Fatehabad,Agra
- kamal Verma food Court at Badshahi Bagh,tehsil Fatehabad , AGRA
- Mahindra & Mahindra Finance Services Ltd. Fatehabad (Agra)283111
- Narendra Electronic near bus stand Fatehabad Agra
- Gupta Enterprises Ambedkar Chowk Fatehabad #9719199244
- Gupta Medical Store Ambedkar Chowk Fatehabad #9719199244
Schools and colleges
SENT R L INTER COLLEGE SHIVAJI NAGAR FATEHABAD AGRA,
- S.S.L (Shri Shankar Lal) Convent School, the best school in fatehabad located at sarangpur road.
- Ratan Devi Convent School
- Saraswati Gyan Mandir (Co-Education)
- Janta Inter College - Boys College
- Bhagwan Devi Kanya Inter College - For Girls
- Government Degree College (Dr. B.R.A. University, AGRA)
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir, PITAVALI POKHAR
- Mtek computer institute, Purani Galla MAndi
- Usha Devi convent school, purani state bank, purani galla mandi
- Taxila vidyapeeth school fatehabad agra
- Tech World Computer Institute, near ghandhi chock choraha
- Kanya Inter College, near Bag Colony, Fatehabad Agra
- Gopinath School, Jamuna Gali, Fatehabad Agra
- Usha Devi convent school, purani state bank, purani galla mandi, fatehabad
- B.D.M. Girls Degree College
- H.D. Public school, Gadi Savaray
- NICT Computer Centre
- Janseva Kendra, Jarari (Rasoolpur)
- Astha Computer Education Point, Om Sai Complex, fatehabad (agra) Cont No.8881283812
- All Saints Public School, Jamuna Gali
- Jan Seva Kendra Fatehabad Agra Powred By Aram Singh Monu Sharma
- Jan Seva Kendra Mahadev Pura (Bihari), Fatehabad Agra,
- bharduaj shishu Gyaan Mandir Near tehsil road fatehabad agra
- Battle of Samugarh
- Military History of India : The Battle of Samugarh
- Mughal History - Battle of Samugarh
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Fatehabad
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
NICT Computer Center bag Colony Fatehabad agra