|Developer(s)||Hammer And Chisel, Inc. now Discord Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Hammer And Chisel, Inc. now Discord Inc.|
|Release||July 3, 2014|
|Genre(s)||Multiplayer online battle arena|
This section needs expansion with: how the core gameplay works outside of how its characters operate. You can help by adding to it. (February 2019)
There were ten playable characters in Fates Forever at launch, with at least four more planned for post-release. Each character had several special abilities that were unique to the play-style of each player-character. As of early 2015, there were 14 characters. Fates Forever is no longer available for download or for gameplay. The app and supporting community webpage were disabled in October 2015.
Fates Forever was officially released on iPad worldwide on July 3, 2014 as the first game developed and published by start-up game studio Hammer & Chisel a company founded by former OpenFeint CEO Jason Citron, with the intent to build "great, complex games that don't compromise simply because they're for mobile device".
- Fates Forever Discord Inc. (originally known as Hammer & Chisel)
- "Characters - Fates Forever Wiki Guide - IGN".
- Hammer & Chisel
- "Hands-on with Fates Forever - an iPad MOBA with no compromises".
- Tom Marks (May 14, 2016). "One year after its launch, Discord is the best VoIP service available". PC Gamer. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- "Fates Forever for iPhone/iPad Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 3, 2019.