From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Father Goose may refer to:
- Father Goose: His Book, by L. Frank Baum, or the character of that name in his other works
- Father Goose, a book by Chapman Mortimer that won the 1951 James Tait Black Memorial Prize for fiction
- Father Goose (film), an unrelated 1964 movie starring Cary Grant and Leslie Caron
- "Father Goose", a pen name used by writer Charles Ghigna
- "Father Goose", the professional name of children's music artist Wayne Rhoden.
- Gireogi appa, a Korean term literally translated as "goose dad"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Father Goose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.