Father and Son (1981 film)
|Father and Son|
|Directed by||Allen Fong|
|Written by||Chan Chiu|
The story is about a not well-educated father with low-income job who wishes his son can become an important and successful person. However, his son cannot understand his father’s wishes and often is in trouble and got expelled from school. Despite of his son's failure in school, the father is determined that he should get a good education so he marries his oldest daughter off to a rich man to ensure that his son’s can study abroad and the college fee being paid.
- Shi Lei as Law San Muk
- Chu Hung as Mrs Law (as Hung Chu)
- Yung Wai-Man as Law Family Younger Brother
- Cheung Yu-Ngor as Law Kar-Hing
- Yun Sin-Mei as Law Kar-Hei
- Father and Son film review: MEleanor Mannikka, in Allmovie
- 第一屆香港電影金像獎得獎名單 (in Chinese). Hong Kong Film Awards. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
|This article related to a Hong Kong film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|