Father and Son (Bourgeois)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Father and Son|
The fountain and sculpture in 2008
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Father and Son is an outdoor 2005 fountain and sculpture by Louise Bourgeois, installed at Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle, Washington. It is made of stainless steel, aluminum, water and bronze (bell).
- 2005 in art
- Eye Benches I, II and III (1996–1997), also installed at Olympic Sculpture Park
- List of artworks by Louise Bourgeois
- List of public art in Seattle
- "Father and Son". Seattle Art Museum. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Media related to Father and Son (Bourgeois) at Wikimedia Commons
|This sculpture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|