Father and Son
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fathers and Sons)
Father and Son or Fathers and Sons may refer to:
- Father and Son (book), a 1907 memoir by Edmund Gosse
- Fathers and Sons (novel), an 1862 novel by Ivan Turgenev
- Fathers and Sons (play), a 1987 play by Brian Friel
- "Fathers and Sons" (short story), a 1933 short story by Ernest Hemingway
- Father and Son, a 1996 novel by Larry Brown (author)
- "Father and Son" (song), a 1970 song written and originally performed by British singer Cat Stevens
- Fathers and Sons (album), a 1969 album by Muddy Waters
- "Father and Son", a song from Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996 animated film)
- Father and Son (band), a musical duo that is well known for their drum solos.
- Father and Son (1929 film), a German silent film directed by Géza von Bolváry
- Father and Son (1930 film), a German-Swedish film directed by Victor Sjöström
- Father and Son (1934 film) a British film directed by Monty Banks
- Fathers and Sons (1957 film), Italian film
- Father and Son (1981 film), Hong Kong film
- Fathers & Sons (film), a 1992 American film
- Father and Son (1994 film), Italian film
- Father and Son (2003 film), Russian film
- Father & Son (TV serial), a British/Irish television serial
- "Fathers and Sons" (Frasier), an episode of the American television series Frasier
- Fathers and Sons (TV series), a Hong Kong television drama
- Fathers and Sons (1986 TV series), an American sitcom
- Fathers and Sons (2005 film), an American television movie starring Reiko Aylesworth
- Fathers and Suns, an episode of the British comedy sci-fi TV series Red Dwarf
- Father and Son (comics), cartoon by E. O. Plauen
- Father's and Son's, by Michael Bradford 2001 Negro Ensemble Company, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Father and Son.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.