Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fats or FATS may refer to:
Science, technology, business
- More than one type of fat, one of the three main macronutrients, along with carbohydrate and protein
- Fish acute toxicity syndrome, responses in fish resulting from a short-term, acute exposure to a lethal concentration of a toxicant
- Foreign affiliate trade statistics, data detailing the economic operations of foreign direct investment-based enterprises
- Fats Dantonio (1918–1993), American Major League Baseball catcher
- Alex "Fats" Delvecchio (1931), Canadian hockey goaltender
- Fats Domino (1928−2017), American rock and roll singer and pianist
- Fats Everett (1915–1969), American Congressman
- Bob Fothergill (1897–1938), American Major League Baseball player
- Fats Heard (1923–1987), American jazz drummer
- Fats Jenkins (1898–1968), American Negro Leagues baseball and barnstorming basketball player
- Frank Kalin (1917-1975), American Major League Baseball outfielder
- Fats Navarro (1923–1950), American jazz trumpeter
- Fats Pichon (1906–1967), American jazz pianist and singer
- Fats Sadi (1927–2009), Belgian jazz musician
- Fats Waller (1904–1943), American jazz pianist
- Anthony Lacen (1950–2004), American jazz tuba player and band leader nicknamed "Tuba Fats"
- Rudolf Wanderone (1913–1996), American billiards player who changed his nickname from "New York Fats", "Broadway Fats", etc. to "Minnesota Fats" after the movie The Hustler came out
- Minnesota Fats, a fictional character in the novels The Hustler and The Color of Money and the film adaptation of the former
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.