Fauji (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
FAUJI - the serial
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||Approx. 24 minutes|
|Original network||DD National|
|Original release||18 January 1989|
Fauji (translation: "Soldier") is an Indian television series series following the training of an Indian Army commando regiment; It was Shah Rukh Khan's debut in television. It aired on DD National in 1989, produced by New Film Addicts.
- Rakesh Sharma as Maj. Vikram Rai
- Amina Shervani as Kiran Kochap
- Shah Rukh Khan as Lt.Abhimanyu Rai
- Manjula Avtar as Capt. Madhu Rathor
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as N/Sub Yaseen Khan
- Sanjay Taneja as Nk.Kishore
- Vikram Chopra as Lt. Varuneshwar Singhji Parmeshwar Singhji Chawhan
- Gautam Bharadwaj as Lt Peter Monteiro
- A. Kannan as Maj. Narayanan
- Ajay Trihan as Lt.Devender Singh
- Sonal Dabral as Lt.Arun
- Nikhil Dewan
- Neeraj Joshi as Lt.Neeraj
- Chopra, Anupama (2007). King of Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan and the Seductive World of Indian Cinema. Warner Books. pp. 72–74. ISBN 978-0-446-50898-8.
- Pal, Chandrima. "The DD Files: When Shah Rukh Khan stole hearts and the show in 'Fauji'". Scroll.in. Retrieved 2018-05-31.