Coastal Alabama Community College
|President||Gary L. Branch|
|Location||Bay Minette, Fairhope, and Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States
Coastal Alabama Community College, formerly Faulkner State Community College is a two-year public college located in Baldwin County, Alabama established in 1965. CACC has three locations. The administrative campus is located in Bay Minette, Alabama. It also has two additional campuses located in Fairhope, Alabama and Gulf Shores, Alabama.
The College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award three different types of Associate degrees: Associate of Arts (AA), Associate in Science (AS), and Associate in Applied Science Degrees (AAS).
- American Dental Association
- Commission on Dental Accreditation
- American Culinary Federation Educational Institute
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs - Surgical Technologist
- Commission on Accreditation of Hospitality Management
- Faulkner State Community College Official Website
- Bay Minette Campus Map
- Fairhope Campus Map
- Gulf Shores Campus Map
|This article about a university or college in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|