|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Faultline Entertainment Group|
|Genre||Metal, hard rock|
|Country of origin||Australia|
Faultline Entertainment Group also known as Faultline Records is an Australian independent record label based in Melbourne. It was founded in 1998 by metal music producer, dw Norton, and began as a development label. As of 2007 it has taken on partners Richard De Silva and Gary Buckley to become a full-time independent record label within Australian and Overseas. Faultline Entertainment Group has opened an office in Florida and in the near future will be opening offices in the UK and Japan. Distribution for Faultline releases within Australia are handled by both Shock Records and MGM Distribution.
Faultline artist, Daysend, were signed and distributed by Metal Blade Records in the US. In 2008 the label won a National Musicoz Award for Best Metal or Hardcore Artist, for Gasma, from Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA).
- Five Star Prison Cell (2005–07)
- Head Inc
- Noir Macabre
- Walk the Earth
- Exit Wounds
- Burns Unit
- Synthetic Breed
- Still Life Projector
- Sëbasröckets (2004–06)
- dw Norton - Head of A&R, CEO
- Richard De Silva - Marketing Director
- Gary Buckley - General Manager
- "Faultline Records Prize". Musicoz. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- "Industry news: Musicoz Awards: The Winners!". Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA). 12 December 2008. Archived from the original on 28 September 2009. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- Lord, Nick (17 March 2005). "Walk the Earth – Rampant Calamities". FasterLouder. Junkee Media. Retrieved 15 August 2016.