Jump to navigation Jump to search
A faun is a half-human, half-goat creature in Roman mythology.
Faun may also refer to:
- Tadano Faun GmbH, a German engineering firm
- Faun (band), a German pagan folk / medieval band
- Faunis, a genus of Asian butterflies commonly referred to as the fauns
- Faun (film), a Hungarian silent film directed by Alexander Korda
- The Faun, a sculpture
- The Faun, ballet composed by Dora Bright
- The Faun, play by Edward Knoblock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.