Jump to navigation Jump to search
Faust House may refer to:
in the United States (by state)
- Faust House (West Helena, Arkansas), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Phillips County, Arkansas
- Gemmill-Faust House, West Helena, Arkansas, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Phillips County, Arkansas
- Thomas Faust House, Homestead, Florida, listed on the NRHP in Homestead, Florida
- Faust Houses and Outbuildings, Lexington, Georgia, lise National Register of Historic Places in Oglethorpe County, Georgia
- Faust-Ryan House, Bothell, Washington, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in King County, Washington
in Prague, Czech Republic
- ("Faustův dům" in Czech). A baroque palace is called so due to a legend associated with it. The legend is probably based on the historical figure of English alchymist Edward Kelley, friend of John Dee and Elisabeth I of England who stayed on the court of the Emperor Rudolph II. Nowadays it is used as a faculty hospital of the Charles University.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faust House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.