From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Faustus (disambiguation))
The name Faustus primarily refers to Faust, the protagonist of the German legend.
Faustus may also refer to:
- Faustus (praenomen), a Latin personal name
- Faustus of Alexandria (died 250), priest and martyr
- Faustus of Byzantium, 5th-century Armenian historian
- Faustus of Milan (died 190), soldier and martyr
- Faustus of Mileve, 4th-century Manichean bishop known for his encounter with Augustine of Hippo
- Faustus of Riez, 5th-century bishop
- Faustus, 4th-century martyr executed with Placidus
- Faustus, according to legend fathered incestuously by the 5th-century warlord Vortigern with his daughter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faustus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.