Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up faux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faux is a French word meaning false. It may refer to:
- Faux, Ardennes, a commune in the Ardennes département of France
- Faux, Dordogne, a commune in the Dordogne département of France
- Faux (film), a 2010 film
- Catherine Faux, British triathlete who was 10th at the 2013 Ironman World Championship
- Jeff Faux, principal founder and first president (1986-2002) of the Economic Policy Institute
- Faux-Fresnay, in the Marne département
- Faux-la-Montagne, in the Creuse département
- Faux-Mazuras, in the Creuse département
- Faux-Vésigneul, in the Marne département
- Faux-Villecerf, in the Aube département
- All pages beginning with the word "faux".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.