|Look up faux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faux is a French word meaning false. It may refer to:
- Faux, Ardennes, a commune in the Ardennes département of France
- Faux, Dordogne, a commune in the Dordogne département of France
- Faux (film), a 2010 film
- Catherine Faux, British triathlete who was 10th at the 2013 Ironman World Championship
- Jeff Faux, principal founder and first president (1986-2002) of the Economic Policy Institute
- Faux-Fresnay, in the Marne département
- Faux-la-Montagne, in the Creuse département
- Faux-Mazuras, in the Creuse département
- Faux-Vésigneul, in the Marne département
- Faux-Villecerf, in the Aube département
- All pages beginning with the word "faux".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.