Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Cap de Favàritx, Menorca|
|Year first constructed||1916|
|Tower shape||cylindrical tower|
|Markings / pattern||black and white spiral bands|
|Tower height||28 metres (92 ft)|
|Focal height||47 metres (154 ft)|
|Range||21 nautical miles (39 km; 24 mi)|
|Characteristic||Fl (3) W 15s.|
|Managing agent||Comisión de faros|
- Cap Favàritx Archived 19 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 26 March 2016
- "The Favàritx Lighthouse". Balearic Lighthouses. Port Authority of Balearic Islands. Archived from the original on 9 October 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Spain: Balearic Islands". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- "Menorcas Shining Lights". Museums & Lighthouses. Menorca-live.com. Archived from the original on 26 April 2016. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "The Lighthouses of Menorca". Discovering Menorca. descobreixmenorca.com. Archived from the original on 14 September 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
|This article related to the Balearic Islands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European lighthouse-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|