From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up favorite or favourite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A favourite or favorite is the intimate companion of a ruler or other important person.
Favorite or favourite may also refer to:
- Favorite (Q195), an Aurore-class submarine of the French navy
- Favorite (rapper) (born 1986), German rapper
- Favorite (steamboat), which operated in Oregon, United States, in the early 20th century
- HMS Favourite or Favorite, ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Favorite (SP-1385), a tugboat of the U.S. Navy
- Schloss Favorite, Ludwigsburg, a château in Ludwigsburg
- Favorite (album), by Jolin Tsai
- The Favorite, a 1989 American film
- La favorite, a French opera by Donizetti
- Internet bookmark or favorite
- In sports betting, the horse, team or person etc. thought most likely to win
- Favorit (disambiguation)
- Favor (disambiguation)
- Favorites (disambiguation)
- Favorite Son (disambiguation)
- Favorit TV, a Romanian folk music channel
- Avion MAI F-1 or F-1 Favorit, an aircraft
- Škoda Favorit, a car brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Favorite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.