Favorite Son (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up favorite son in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Favorite son refers to a politician with strong regional or party support.
Favorite Son may also refer to:
- Favorite Son (film), a 1997 film
- Favorite Son (miniseries), a 1988 American TV miniseries
- "Favorite Son" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of the American TV series Star Trek: Voyager
- "Favorite Son", an episode of the American sitcom Yes, Dear
- "Favorite Son" (song), a song by Green Day
- "Favorite Son", a song from the 1991 musical The Will Rogers Follies
- Favourite Sons, an American indie rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Favorite Son.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.