From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Favouritism)
Favoritism or favouritism may refer to:
- In-group favoritism, a pattern of favoring members of one's own group
- Outgroup favoritism, positive regard for groups to which one does not belong; see System justification
- Ingroups and outgroups, social groups to which one identifies or does not identify as being a member
- Bias, inclination toward or against an individual, group, or ideology
- Favor (disambiguation)
- Favorite (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Favoritism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.