Faye (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Faye is a given name in various cultures. In the West, the given name is usually feminine. Faye is derived from Middle English faie meaning "fairy", or possibly from the Old French word meaning loyalty or belief.
People with the given name Faye
- Carah Faye Charnow, member of the band Shiny Toy Guns
- Faye Daveney (born 1993), British actress
- Faye Dunaway (born 1941), American actress
- Faye Grant (born 1957), American actress
- Tammy Faye Messner (Tammy Faye Bakker) (1942-2007), co-host of The PTL Club, wife of Jim Bakker
- Faye Turney (born 1981), Leading Seaman in the Royal Navy, kidnapped in 2007
- Faye Wattleton (born 1943), American activist for women's rights
- Faye Wong (born 1969), Chinese singer, songwriter and actress
- Zhan Wen Tin (詹雯婷), also known as Faye, member of the Taiwanese band F.I.R.
- Faye Tozer, (born 1975), British singer who found fame in UK pop band Steps
- Faye Chamberlain in the TV series The Secret Circle (TV series)
- Faye Dolan in the film That Thing You Do!
- Dr Faye Miller in the TV show Mad Men
- Faye Valentine in the anime Cowboy Bebop
- Faye Whitaker in the webcomic Questionable Content
- Faye Windass (née Butler) in the UK TV series Coronation Street
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|