D'Souza in 2017
8th October 1981
|Education||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru. Commits (Convergence institute of Media, Management and Information Technology Studies), Bengaluru|
|The Urban Debate, Investor’s Guide, All About Stocks and The Property Guide|
Faye D'Souza is an Indian journalist and a television news anchor. She works as the executive editor of Mirror Now, which is owned by The Times Group. She rose to fame with the show The Urban Debate on Mirror Now, where she anchors on subjects of corruption, communal violence and independent press. D'Souza has previously worked as an anchor and editorial lead on Investor's Guide on ET Now a member of the CNBC TV18 newsroom.
Faye D'Souza was born in Chikmagalore. Mangalore is her native place, and she grew up in Bengaluru. She studied journalism at the Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, and holds a bachelors degree in journalism and English literature and a master’s degree in Mass Communication. She completed her post graduation from Commits in Bengaluru. 
D'Souza started her journalism career with All India Radio, while she was a student. She then worked as a post graduate journalist at CNBC TV 18 in 2003 and later moved on to reporting about mutual funds, insurance and personal finance. She ran three weekly shows on ET Now - Investor’s Guide, All About Stocks and The Property Guide.
Mirror Now and The Urban Debate
The Times network launched the English news channel Mirror Now in April 2017. D'Souza was made its senior editor. The flagship show on Mirror Now, The Urban Debate was started, according to her to "shine an uncomfortable spotlight on apathy, inefficiency and corruption which is the root cause of most problems that we face as Indians today.".
- "Expert profile - Faye D'Souza". Times Now. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- Menon, Shruti (20 June 2017). "This TV news anchor is trying to rescue news from noise". www.newslaundry.com. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Faye D'Souza - The times of India blog". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- Bhavya Dore (3 October 2017). "How an anchor is winning Indian TV news without yelling". Quartz. Retrieved 7 November 2017 – via scroll.in.
- "Inspirational Women - Faye D'Souza". www.wearethecity.in. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Times network launches second general news channel". www.www.afaqs.com. Retrieved 7 November 2017.