|Palestine Ambassador to Russia|
16 December 2009 – 28 May 2015
|Preceded by||Afif Safieh|
|Succeeded by||Abdel Hafiz Nofal|
|Palestine Ambassador to Turkey|
17 June 2015
|Preceded by||Nabil Maarouf|
Faed Mustafa (sometimes Fayed Mustafa) is a Palestinian diplomat and current Ambassador of Palestine to Turkey, presenting his credentials to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on 17 June 2015.
He was formerly Ambassador of Palestine to Russia, presenting his credentials to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on 16 December 2009, and departing Russia on 28 May 2015. Prior to his appointment as Ambassador, he had served for 11 years in the Moscow embassy in various positions.
- "Presentation of foreign ambassadors' letters of credence". Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "Palestinian Ambassador Faed Mustafa Presents His Credentials to President Erdoğan". Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "Dmitry Medvedev received letters of credence from ambassadors of foreign countries and the European Union". The Kremlin, Moscow: President of Russia. 16 December 2009. Retrieved 25 February 2010.[dead link]
- "Palestine ambassador to Russia leaves role for Turkey". Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- PNA to ask UN to reestablish 1967 border with Israel if Mideast talks fail - ambassador
|This Palestinian diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|