The featherweight division in mixed martial arts refers to different weight classes:
- UFC's and Pancrase's featherweight division, with an upper limit of 145 lb (66 kg)
- Shooto's featherweight division, which limits competitors to 135 lb (61.2 kg)
- ONE Championship's featherweight, limits between 146 and 155 lb (65.9 to 70.3 kg)
- Road FC's featherweight division, with upper limit at 144.4 lb (65.5 kg)
Ambiguity and clarification
For the sake of uniformity, most American mixed martial arts media outlets consider Featherweight competitors to be between 136 and 145 lb (61 and 66 kg). King of the Cage (KOTC) refers to its 145 lb (66 kg) division as bantamweight whereas Shooto refers to its 143 lb (65 kg) division as lightweight. The UFC uses the Nevada definition of "featherweight".
These tables are not always up to date. Last updated on Jun 19, 2017.
|UFC||June 3, 2017||Max Holloway||18–3 (8KO 2SUB)||0|
|Bellator MMA||April 21, 2017||Patrício Freire||26-4 (9KO 11SUB)||0|
|WSOF||March 18, 2017||Andre Harrison||16–0 (3KO 2SUB)||0|
|ONE Championship||November 21, 2015||Marat Gafurov||14–0 (1KO 10SUB)||1|
|KSW||May 27, 2017||Kleber Koike Erbst||22-4-1 (2KO 18SUB)||0|
|UFC||July 29, 2017||Cris Cyborg||18-1 (16 KO)||0|
|Invicta FC||July 13, 2013||Megan Anderson||8–2 (4KO 2SUB)||0|
|Bellator MMA||March 3, 2017||Julia Budd||10–2 (4KO 1SUB)||0|
- List of current MMA Featherweight Champions
- List of current MMA Women's Featherweight Champions
- List of UFC Featherweight Champions
- List of WEC Featherweight Champions (defunct)
- List of Pancrase Featherweight Champions
- "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 – Unarmed Combat". leg.state.nv.us. Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Archived from the original on 2012-07-05. Retrieved 2012-07-15.