The featherweight division in mixed martial arts refers to different weight classes:
- UFC's and Pancrase's featherweight division, with an upper limit of 145 lb (66 kg)
- Shooto's featherweight division, which limits competitors to 135 lb (61.2 kg)
- ONE Championship's featherweight, limits between 146 and 155 lb (65.9 to 70.3 kg)
- Road FC's featherweight division, with upper limit at 144.4 lb (65.5 kg)
Ambiguity and clarification
For the sake of uniformity, most American mixed martial arts media outlets consider Featherweight competitors to be between 136 and 145 lb (61 and 66 kg). King of the Cage (KOTC) refers to its 145 lb (66 kg) division as bantamweight whereas Shooto refers to its 143 lb (65 kg) division as lightweight. The UFC uses the Nevada definition of "featherweight".
These tables are not always up to date. Last updated on November 26, 2016.
|UFC||November 26, 2016||Jose Aldo||26–2 (14KO 2SUB)||0|
|Bellator MMA||November 6, 2015||Daniel Mason-Straus||25–6 (7KO 3SUB)||0|
|WSOF||July 30, 2016||Lance Palmer||11–2 (6SUB)||0|
|ONE Championship||November 21, 2015||Marat Gafurov||14–0 (1KO 10SUB)||1|
|UFC||February 11, 2017||Germaine de Randamie||7-3 (3 KO)||0|
|Invicta FC||July 13, 2013||Cristiane Justino||16–1 (14KO)||3|
- List of current MMA Featherweight Champions
- List of current MMA Women's Featherweight Champions
- List of UFC Featherweight Champions
- List of WEC Featherweight Champions (defunct)
- List of Pancrase Featherweight Champions
- "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 – Unarmed Combat". leg.state.nv.us. Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Archived from the original on 2012-07-05. Retrieved 2012-07-15.