The featherweight division in mixed martial arts refers to a number of different weight classes:
- UFC's and Pancrase's featherweight division with an upper limit of 145 lb (66 kg)
- Shooto's featherweight division, which limits competitors to 135 lb (61.2 kg)
- ONE Championship's featherweight limits between 146 to 155 lb (65.9 to 70.3 kg)
Ambiguity and clarification
For the sake of uniformity, most American mixed martial arts media outlets consider Featherweight competitors to be between 136 to 145 lb (61 and 66 kg). King of the Cage (KOTC) refers to its 145 lb (66 kg) division as bantamweight whereas Shooto refers to its 143 lb (65 kg) division as lightweight. The UFC uses the Nevada definition of "featherweight".
These tables are not always up to date. Last updated on May 27, 2016.
|UFC||December 12, 2015||Conor McGregor||19–3 (17KO 1SUB)||0|
|Bellator MMA||November 6, 2015||Daniel Mason-Straus||25–6 (7KO 3SUB)||0|
|WSOF||December 18, 2015||Alexandre de Almeida||18–5 (2KO 13SUB)||0|
|ONE Championship||November 21, 2015||Marat Gafurov||14–0 (1KO 10SUB)||1|
|Invicta FC||July 13, 2013||Cristiane Justino||15–1 (13KO)||3|
- List of current MMA Featherweight Champions
- List of current MMA Women's Featherweight Champions
- List of UFC Featherweight Champions
- List of WEC Featherweight Champions (defunct)
- List of Pancrase Featherweight Champions
- "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 – Unarmed Combat". leg.state.nv.us. Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Retrieved 2012-07-15.