(Redirected from Features)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up feature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feature may refer to:
Science and technology
- Feature (CAD), could be a hole, pocket, or notch
- Feature (computer vision), could be an edge, corner or blob
- Feature (software design) is an intentional distinguishing characteristic of a software item (in performance, portability, or—especially—functionality)
- Feature (machine learning), in statistics: individual measurable properties of the phenomena being observed
- Feature data, in geographic information systems, comprise information about an entity with a geographic location
- Features, in audio signal processing, an aim to capture specific aspects of audio signals in a numeric way
- Feature film, a film intended for initial distribution in theaters
- Feature story, a piece of journalistic writing that covers a selected issue in-depth
- The Feature, a film collaboration between filmmakers Michel Auder and Andrew Neel
- Radio documentary (feature), a radio program devoted to covering a particular topic in some depth, usually with a mixture of commentary and sound pictures
- The Feature (originally named Give Me Something to Read), a standalone website that features a few high-quality, long-form, nonfiction articles every day from Instapaper's most frequently saved articles
- Feature (linguistics), a property of a class of linguistic items which describes individual members of that class
- Distinctive feature, the most basic unit of structure that can be analyzed by phonetics and phonology
- Feature (archaeology), any dug, built, or dumped evidence of human activity
- Feature, a British punk trio.
- The Features, an American rock band
- A feature as a guest appearance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.