From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fed, The Fed or FED may refer to:
- Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky (1877–1926), founder of the Bolshevik secret police Cheka
- Andrey A. Fedorov (1908–1987), Soviet Russian biologist with standard author abbreviation Fed.
- Roger Federer (born 1981), Swiss professional tennis player
- Fed, a slang term for a police officer in several countries
- Fed (album), a 2002 album by American musician Liam Hayes
- FED (camera), a Soviet rangefinder camera
- "Fed" (Law & Order), episode of the television series Law & Order
- The Fed (newspaper), a student newspaper published at Columbia University
- Federal Reserve System, the central bank of the United States
- Field emission display, a type of flat panel display
- South Wales Miners' Federation, a Welsh trade union
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy
- Front end development, an area of Web development focusing on the browser side
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.