Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fed, The Fed or FED may refer to:
- Andrey A. Fedorov (1908–1987), Soviet Russian biologist, author abbreviation
- Fed, a slang term for a police officer in several countries
- John Fedorowicz (born 1958), American International Grandmaster of chess also called "The Fed".
- Front-end web development
- Fed (album), a 2002 album by American musician Liam Hayes
- FED (camera), a Soviet rangefinder camera
- "Fed" (Law & Order), episode of the television series Law & Order
- The Fed (newspaper), a student newspaper published at Columbia University
- Federal Reserve System, the central bank of the United States
- Field emission display, a type of flat panel display
- Fort Edward station, New York, United States; Amtrak code FED
- South Wales Miners' Federation, a Welsh trade union, nickname
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.